Greetings from Summit Racing!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

help_balance_thegrid_with_evdotenergy

SummitRacing

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hello from the Team at Summit Racing Equipment!

We have been in the automotive aftermarket business for over 50 years. What started as a part-time business turned into a full-time store, and today we’re the World’s Speed Shop. But we’re more than racing and performance.

We stock parts for all kinds of vehicles plus all the tools, garage gear, and paint and body supplies you need to get the job done right. Our customers are into hot rods, muscle cars, restorations, late model performance, trucks, Jeeps, off-roading, overlanding, and more. We also help customers keep their daily drivers on the road.

At the core of each group are enthusiasts who have a passion for their vehicles, whether it’s building them, modifying them, or pushing performance to the limit. And at Summit Racing Equipment, we get it. We have a staff full of enthusiasts who walk the walk and talk the talk. We want to help our customers reach their goals and we’ll do everything we can to make that happen.

Basically, we love cars. Performance, looks, engineering, testing and tuning. We’ve been watching the EV market over the years and we’re excited about the way it has developed. And today we’re even more focused on watching, learning, testing and tuning to see what these cars are capable of.

The high level Teslas perform at really sets them apart from the rest. We’ll be focusing on customers who want to individualize their cars and enhance performance without degrading the qualities that make a Tesla a Tesla!

We have a few ways of doing this.
  1. We partner with a large number of quality brands (over 1,500 of them!) and many are focused on developing products for the EV market. We’ll put those products into a designated area on SummitRacing.com to help you find them easily.
  2. We’re researching and partnering with new manufacturers. We’re looking for those with a proven track record of quality products and ethical service. Many of them are already on this forum.
  3. Customer education. This is a main part of our mission in all areas that we serve and the EV market is no different. This isn’t only for early adopters here on T.O.O. It’s also for our more traditional customers who may consider making the leap to an Electric Vehicle. An informed customer makes confident choices and gets the results they are looking for, while avoiding pitfalls along the way. It’s all about a good customer experience.
We have purchased our own Model 3 Dual Motor and so far, we are consistently delighted and surprised by it. Through videos, articles, and social posts, we’ll illustrate the differences between products to help you choose what works for you. This includes things like parts lists and tips to minimize downtime (and angst), plus hard data on the improvements you can expect when at a track day, autocross, etc. Like we do in the other markets we serve, we’ll use our firsthand experience plus your feedback to identify needed products, and we’ll work with manufacturers to bring these parts to market quickly.

That’s enough about us. We look forward to meeting interacting with YOU so we can achieve great things as a community. Please reach out and let us know how we can help you make your Tesla even better.

Thank you. -The Team at Summit Racing Equipment

Tesla1.jpg

SummitRacing

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thank you Garsh. We had several of our associates out for a spin in the car today. The weather is beautiful and no salt on the roads! It's going to be a great summer. As you can see, the car is beautiful and somewhat of a blank canvas. We're excited to get to work on it with a wide selection of upgrades as they come online.
3-19-21.jpg

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Woah! Summit is well known and respected aftermarket auto parts that goes back decades in my mind...but I associate them with offroading and classic brands...surprising and exciting to see them jumping on to the most modern American brand!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Welcome to the forum. A very big welcome into the EV world. Your name/company are well known with the gearhead world. You could play a large part of bridging the to a group of people that don't give an EV much of a look. This can be exciting time and very glad to see you've chosen to start with Tesla. I'll only say that most of us here have just a slight bias toward them.

Reactions: Alex Gayer

MnLakeBum

Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Glad to see Summit racing here and I have a lot of respect for your company and detailed knowledge of it having spent the last two plus decades of my career at 3M selling for their Automotive Aftermarket division. I called daily on end users in the NorCal region which included Reno and have been in that Summit location many times. My customers were the collision repair market which was mostly body shops and custom paint/restoration shops and I obviously had many customers buying much of there stuff from Summit Racing.

SummitRacing

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It is very exciting and we've been very pleased with the reception internally (and we greatly appreciate your welcome as well). We're going to introduce a huge number of die-hard I.C.E. fans to this tech. If not a replacement, at least a change a few minds about what they choose to drive as a daily etc. for the long term benefit of all. We have a number of parallel projects internally that we can't wait to share with you- almost giddy level! Our take on things is a little different than most and we think you're really going to like what you see. Have a good week folks.

JMON

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It is very exciting and we've been very pleased with the reception internally (and we greatly appreciate your welcome as well). We're going to introduce a huge number of die-hard I.C.E. fans to this tech. If not a replacement, at least a change a few minds about what they choose to drive as a daily etc. for the long term benefit of all. We have a number of parallel projects internally that we can't wait to share with you- almost giddy level! Our take on things is a little different than most and we think you're really going to like what you see. Have a good week folks.
Welcome to Tesla Owners Online !

I heard a rumor that Summit Racing has free shipping to Canada 😸

Jeda Products

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Welcome, Summit! Long time users of your site and products! We are looking forward to seeing what you guys do and how you enhance the market!

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.