Greetings from Osaka, Japan!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hi all! I ordered my Model 3 on October 22nd and have the delivery scheduled for 10 days from now. I originally went in to the Shinsaibashi store thinking hard on the SR+, but I asked a critical question.... "What do you have in stock?" They told me they had a couple of Long Range (dual motor is the only option for LR here) available in Blue or Black. So I reserved a Blue one :D It is more than I planned on but then I found out about the 48A charger and the 75Kw battery and felt much better. I am planning on talking about owning a Tesla in Japan here and on YouTube and Instagram as much as I can. :D Yoroshiku, ne!!

bsunny

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all! I ordered my Model 3 on October 22nd and have the delivery scheduled for 10 days from now. I originally went in to the Shinsaibashi store thinking hard on the SR+, but I asked a critical question.... "What do you have in stock?" They told me they had a couple of Long Range (dual motor is the only option for LR here) available in Blue or Black. So I reserved a Blue one :D It is more than I planned on but then I found out about the 48A charger and the 75Kw battery and felt much better. I am planning on talking about owning a Tesla in Japan here and on YouTube and Instagram as much as I can. :D Yoroshiku, ne!!
I think you can’t go wrong with getting all the range you can afford. I also have the LR dual motor and have found that I have absolutely forgotten about range anxiety. Good choice! Enjoy.

Zak

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Good choice. Congrats! Long Range is the way to go, awd is very fast(and may get a power unlock in the future) btw loved traveling to Japan. Self opening taxi doors on older perfectly preserved cars blew my mind. Also the Shinkansen was like the future comparing to the trains in America.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
The Shinkansen is pretty amazing. Cheaper than planes and no having to clear a massive security check each time. (I can even bring my own beer and bento :D ) I am hoping to check out the Linear Motor Car (Maglev) once they get that running between Nagoya and Tokyo. Truly Ludicrous :D