Greetings From Chicagoland

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Curt Renz

Country
Country
Hi Folks! I’m a retired Chicago TV financial newscaster living in a Chicago suburb. I’ve been a Tesla shareholder since early 2013, and became a member of the Tesla Motors Club forum shortly afterward. My Model 3 was reserved last year in Highland Park, Illinois during the first morning it was possible, after test driving a Model S there a week earlier.

My website continues the stock market commentary I provided on TV and in my book on technical analysis. Frequently mention is made of Tesla news. Near the bottom of the home webpage is normally a Tesla related YouTube video, and below that a 1994 YouTube video of my TV program.

Let’s hope we don’t have to wait too much longer for our Model 3’s. You must feel the same way. :)

Last edited:

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi Curt and welcome to the board!! Things are really starting to heat up in here as Model 3 inches closer to production.

Glad to have you on board!

Curt Renz

Country
Country
Thank you, Trevor. Glad to be here. Thanks for setting up this website.

Last July I moved from an apartment in one Chicago suburb to a brand new home I had built in another suburb thirty miles further from the city. I sold a portion of my Tesla shares to purchase the home with cash, but when my SolarCity shares automatically converted to Tesla shares in November, I owned a little more Tesla than ever. While the garage connected to my new home was being built, I had the builder install the proper wiring and electrical outlet to charge a Tesla car. The hardware are anxiously awaiting my Model 3 so they can do their job. ;)

Last edited: