Greetings from California

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

youyouxue

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello everyone,

My name is You You, and I am the owner of a white Model 3, VIN 20XX, delivered 23 December 2017. As of today, the car has 21363 km on the clock.

I recently went on this road trip in my Model 3, and got to meet many of you along the way. The whole experience was amazing, I had the opportunity to travel to 36 states, three Canadian provinces, and got to visit many cities that most people would never go to in their lifetime.

I also figured out that I am one of the most loved Tesla personalities out there, as well as the most hated. The hostility against me is definitely present on this forum, so I decided to create an account to reply to some people. One of your moderators is rather aggressive and spends a lot of time hating on me at every opportunity possible. Rather immature and unexpected for a forum lead.

My Model 3 is headed to Europe very soon. I have a very special guest from Europe flying over to visit me later this week, more on that very soon (I know all of you will be excited for this person). If you haven't seen my Facebook page yet, it's here: fb.com/tsla3.

If you are in the SF Bay Area, I'm free in the afternoons this week (today until Thursday) to show people my 3 or do test drives. PM me if you are interested.

All the best,
You You

Last edited by a moderator:

rsbell

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nah, your motives were questioned at the beginning, but we followed your trip updates and I think at this point most members appreciate what you did as an unofficial brand evangelist.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Nah, your motives were questioned at the beginning, but we followed your trip updates and I think at this point most members appreciate what you did as an unofficial brand evangelist.
Good summary, @rsbell . Well summarized.

@youyouxue , welcome to our forum. We’re glad to see you join and agree that, as of now, you have become quite popular. Whatever may have been stated about you early on by anyone was either based on incomplete or misleading information. It is in the past hence no need to go back to it.

Note that this is not TMC and we take great pride, and apply great care, to maintaining the utmost constructive & civil tone in all exchanges. I am confident you will want to adhere to that and really look forward to your contributions.

Thank you for all your efforts to make Model 3 known and accessible to so many around the world. Keep it up.

Cheers from Europe,
Mike

Jakesthree

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hi You You. I was one of the thousands that met you on your roadtrip. Thanks so much for bringing the Model 3 to Ottawa. For us Canadians that still have probably another year to wait, this was a fantastic preview and very much appreciated.