Greetings Earthlings from Cerritos, CA!

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Spiffywerks

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello! My name is George. :D

So the Model 3 Is my very first Tesla. I became a proud owner on Saturday Feb 10, 2018. (I helped a friend with a preorder on a Model X using my email address and it flagged me with owner status when I reserved a M3. Lucky!)

I’ve always been a geeky computer tech type, love computers and technology. I also have a passion for cars, but my wallet has struggled to keep up with that passion. Haha! Tesla, being this conglomerate of both of my loves fills a special niche in my heart!

I’ve wanted a Tesla forever, and the Model 3 hits all of the requirements I have been looking for in a new car and then some. The biggest check mark being it fits my price range for the features I want. Fully loaded it fit my $50-55k budget. (This is taking into consideration $10k in tax and rebate incentives.) I don’t like buying used and the MS and MX were always so enticing but the $90k+ sticker with features I feel make a Tesla a Tesla made it out of reach.

I love being a Tesla owner, and I’m very happy to be a part of this community! I’ve watched all videos @TrevP put out there leading up to getting my M3 and I want to put a person thank you to him for establishing this community and keeping us all as up to date as possible with any news us hungry enthusiasts can get a hold of. So Thank You Trev!

And why not, here’s a nice picture of my just washed and polished Midnight Silver Metallic Model 3!

522bf187-1582-40d1-87f3-1f11837d7900-jpeg.6630