Great uniform!

Elise

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Love that one, and would order today if I could have a simple front and the design on the back....most women prefer not to wear large designs on the front of t-shirts...somehow look less cosmopolitan and elegant on us...any possibility?

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Love that one, and would order today if I could have a simple front and the design on the back....most women prefer not to wear large designs on the front of t-shirts...somehow look less cosmopolitan and elegant on us...any possibility?
Which design(s) in our store would you like to see with smaller graphics? I can make it happen :)

Elise

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Which design(s) in our store would you like to see with smaller graphics? I can make it happen :)
Wow, that was fast...I thought it was a pipe dream...wonderful! This one in charcoal, size 2XL. The front plain with the message on the back....could be a bit smaller print but not necessary. Will order it and a red hat Do let me know what I should do next. Love this site and the info provided. So adds to the excited anticipation of our new purchases and all while doing something great for our planet. Thanks so much

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would consider something that had a small design on a sleeve or something scaled like this: https://shop.teslamotors.com/collections/apparel-tees/products/womens-tesla-emblem-v-neck. IMO, the graphic on the zip up hoodies is about 2x too large for what I would want. specifically like the graphic only (non-text) designs, like the teardrop lightning bolt, ☰ symbol, 3 or the model 3 backed up to the SCr
so.... if you are considering updated options... ;)

Elise

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Like those also - but too far up on shoulder....glad someone else jumped on the bandwagon...

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, that was fast...I thought it was a pipe dream...wonderful! View attachment 1275 This one in charcoal, size 2XL. The front plain with the message on the back....could be a bit smaller print but not necessary. Will order it and a red hat View attachment 1276 Do let me know what I should do next. Love this site and the info provided. So adds to the excited anticipation of our new purchases and all while doing something great for our planet. Thanks so much
So, you want the writing on the back and not the front?

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would consider something that had a small design on a sleeve or something scaled like this: https://shop.teslamotors.com/collections/apparel-tees/products/womens-tesla-emblem-v-neck. IMO, the graphic on the zip up hoodies is about 2x too large for what I would want. specifically like the graphic only (non-text) designs, like the teardrop lightning bolt, ☰ symbol, 3 or the model 3 backed up to the SCr
so.... if you are considering updated options... ;)
The issue here is that the supplier can't print on sleeves at the moment and printing is constrained to the middle of the shirt, I can't print outside of those bounds

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, that was fast...I thought it was a pipe dream...wonderful! View attachment 1275 This one in charcoal, size 2XL. The front plain with the message on the back....could be a bit smaller print but not necessary. Will order it and a red hat View attachment 1276 Do let me know what I should do next. Love this site and the info provided. So adds to the excited anticipation of our new purchases and all while doing something great for our planet. Thanks so much
Does this work for you?

https://teslaownersonline.com/shop/...rvation-v-neck-t-shirt-plain-front-backprint/

Printing is only on the back and I made the type a bit smaller

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That's great. Could you lower the print about a 1 ½"... Hey, don't ask, don't get ...& is perfect. Thanks so
They don't give me measurements so I can only eyeball it. This is the best I can do at the moment for a one off.

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'll leave it there for now. I can't act on every request however otherwise we'd have hundreds of items in the store.

Thanks