Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Hey, thanks, guys, feel even more ready now!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 135

Elise

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Love that one, and would order today if I could have a simple front and the design on the back....most women prefer not to wear large designs on the front of t-shirts...somehow look less cosmopolitan and elegant on us...any possibility?

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Love that one, and would order today if I could have a simple front and the design on the back....most women prefer not to wear large designs on the front of t-shirts...somehow look less cosmopolitan and elegant on us...any possibility?

Which design(s) in our store would you like to see with smaller graphics? I can make it happen :)

Elise

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Which design(s) in our store would you like to see with smaller graphics? I can make it happen :)
Wow, that was fast...I thought it was a pipe dream...wonderful! upload_2017-4-24_9-51-43.png This one in charcoal, size 2XL. The front plain with the message on the back....could be a bit smaller print but not necessary. Will order it and a red hat upload_2017-4-24_9-58-5.png Do let me know what I should do next. Love this site and the info provided. So adds to the excited anticipation of our new purchases and all while doing something great for our planet. Thanks so much

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Moderator 📌
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I would consider something that had a small design on a sleeve or something scaled like this: https://shop.teslamotors.com/collections/apparel-tees/products/womens-tesla-emblem-v-neck. IMO, the graphic on the zip up hoodies is about 2x too large for what I would want. specifically like the graphic only (non-text) designs, like the teardrop lightning bolt, ☰ symbol, 3 or the model 3 backed up to the SCr
so.... if you are considering updated options... ;)

Elise

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Like those also - but too far up on shoulder....glad someone else jumped on the bandwagon...

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Wow, that was fast...I thought it was a pipe dream...wonderful!
Bienvenue Élise ! :)
On M3OC, you ask... and (if reasonable of course ;)) @TrevP will get it to you!
This is a happy bunch here... we aim to please! :)

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Wow, that was fast...I thought it was a pipe dream...wonderful! View attachment 1275 This one in charcoal, size 2XL. The front plain with the message on the back....could be a bit smaller print but not necessary. Will order it and a red hat View attachment 1276 Do let me know what I should do next. Love this site and the info provided. So adds to the excited anticipation of our new purchases and all while doing something great for our planet. Thanks so much

So, you want the writing on the back and not the front?

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I would consider something that had a small design on a sleeve or something scaled like this: https://shop.teslamotors.com/collections/apparel-tees/products/womens-tesla-emblem-v-neck. IMO, the graphic on the zip up hoodies is about 2x too large for what I would want. specifically like the graphic only (non-text) designs, like the teardrop lightning bolt, ☰ symbol, 3 or the model 3 backed up to the SCr
so.... if you are considering updated options... ;)

The issue here is that the supplier can't print on sleeves at the moment and printing is constrained to the middle of the shirt, I can't print outside of those bounds

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Wow, that was fast...I thought it was a pipe dream...wonderful! View attachment 1275 This one in charcoal, size 2XL. The front plain with the message on the back....could be a bit smaller print but not necessary. Will order it and a red hat View attachment 1276 Do let me know what I should do next. Love this site and the info provided. So adds to the excited anticipation of our new purchases and all while doing something great for our planet. Thanks so much

Does this work for you?

https://teslaownersonline.com/shop/...rvation-v-neck-t-shirt-plain-front-backprint/

Printing is only on the back and I made the type a bit smaller

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
That's great. Could you lower the print about a 1 ½"... Hey, don't ask, don't get ...& is perfect. Thanks so

They don't give me measurements so I can only eyeball it. This is the best I can do at the moment for a one off.

Elise

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
They don't give me measurements so I can only eyeball it. This is the best I can do at the moment for a one off.
That's great, no big deal.
So I now go on the shop site? Thanks again.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'll leave it there for now. I can't act on every request however otherwise we'd have hundreds of items in the store.

Thanks

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Moderator 📌
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The issue here is that the supplier can't print on sleeves at the moment and printing is constrained to the middle of the shirt, I can't print outside of those bounds
ok - how about something like any of these?
3.jpg
SC.jpg
SCing.jpg

Due to expanding SuperCharging network, an update will be soon required for SC map:
New map should attract more customers, especially younger generations.
Double_SC.png