Great customer service with Josh @ Getyourwheels

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

save_300_dollars_ev_dot_energy

Supaswol

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Placed my order of VS02 wheels with Josh @ Getyourwheels. He was great to work with and went out of his way to make sure the fitment was exactly what I wanted. I can’t wait to get the wheels!
DC135F2A-A847-40CA-B038-722D2AB44C14.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people

batzman

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Placed my order of VS02 wheels with Josh @ Getyourwheels. He was great to work with and went out of his way to make sure the fitment was exactly what I wanted. I can’t wait to get the wheels! View attachment 19769

I concur about Josh, I purchased my wheels fro him as well. Everything went without a hitch.

Nice looking wheels, how much do they weigh?

Supaswol

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The 20x11 versions weigh in at 20.5 lbs. I went with 19x9 and 19x10.5 so should be a bit less, maybe 18 or 19 lbs if I had to guess.

Reactions: 1 person

N54tt

Country
Country
Post up pics when you get them! Just placed an order with Josh as well. Hopefully the wait wont make the winter go even slower lol. Concur he’s great to work with. Patient and very quick responses. I Went with VS08 20x8.5 and 20x10. I was torn between brushed clear and brushed titanium. Wish they had a tinted clear like HRE....as the VS clear is too bright...so I went with brushed titanium.

Supaswol

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I email josh to change up the color to brushed double dark tint. I originally went with vs08 but decided to go with a more simple design. Both look great.

N54tt

Country
Country
I email josh to change up the color to brushed double dark tint. I originally went with vs08 but decided to go with a more simple design. Both look great.

What specs did you go with?

I had a hard and long time deciding VS02 and VS08 as well as color. Even though I just placed still not 100% lol.

Is double dark different than titanium? In one post he said they’re all pretty much the same. And when I asked him he said there was only titanium and clear. I was really looking for something in between. He said matte titanium would be a shade lighter...but I wanted a gloss finish.

Supaswol

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
19x9 +27 and 19x10.5 +38. Tires will be Michelin Pilot 4S in 245/40 R19 and 285/35 R19. I was considering 20’s but running a 30 profile tire in the rear us just too thin of a sidewall for my taste. Car will be lowered 1” on tsportline springs. I speced my offset custom with Josh to achieve a even 100% flush fitment front and rear.

This is brushed double dark tint.

1E8A78E8-94B9-4C1B-A82C-7D3766621892.jpeg

Last edited:

N54tt

Country
Country
I’ve seen posts referencing different names. Josh @GetYourWheels seems to use titanium, double dark and dark tint interchangeably. Anyone seen these finishes in person and notice a difference?

Brushed Titanium is just a made up name for the finishing combinations of Brushed with Dark Tint or a specialized powder formula called Double Dark Tint. Ultimately, it's the same or similar finish.

20X8.5 +28 and 20X10 +38 would be something we can do for flush fit

Last edited:

JustTheTip

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Josh helped me out a ton several years ago when I got wheels for my Infiniti G37. He's great!

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.