Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Got to drive this 3 for 20 mins after working on it

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Bryan@Peachstate Detail 
#1 ·
Wife is a current MX owner for 18 months 40k miles. We had a MS85 for 18 months 32k miles prior.

Outstanding driving experience with my 20 mins behind the wheel of the 3. Handling is amazing, tight turning radius, seats are a great balance between sport and comfort. Easier to get in/out of then MS and headlights are better then our MX.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle

See less See more
#4 ·
Wife is a current MX owner for 18 months 40k miles. We had a MS85 for 18 months 32k miles prior.

Outstanding driving experience with my 20 mins behind the wheel of the 3. Handling is amazing, tight turning radius, seats are a great balance between sport and comfort. Easier to get in/out of then MS and headlights are better then our MX.

View attachment 4285 View attachment 4286 View attachment 4287
WHOA!!!

There's a Model 3 in Atlanta?!! WHERE?

I can be anywhere in the metro area within the hour! (kidding...not kidding!)

Dan

#9 ·
Detailing and ceramic coating, The new reformulated OptiCoat Pro Plus on this one.

Dang...

I can't stop salivating. I was ok when everybody was taking deliveries in California, but to have one so close to home...I'M DYING HERE!

Dan
I hear you Dan! Best part was having it here for 3 days and worse part when it left. :)

Those sheds, yard and MX seen the same as a Like Tesla episode where they took their Silver MX for an Ceramic clear coat to be done. I'm going to say that M3 got paint protection all over.
Yes, this is the same location. Paint, wheel (caps) and glass all had a ceramic coating applied.

#8 ·
Those sheds, yard and MX seen the same as a Like Tesla episode where they took their Silver MX for an Ceramic clear coat to be done. I'm going to say that M3 got paint protection all over.

#10 ·
Thanks for sharing. It looks very sharp and reflective. I plan to get this silver with OptiCoat Pro Plus for the body & glass. My metallic gray Tsportline wheels and aero wheel caps may also get treated.

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.