• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Our Buy and Sell section is for Green or Red Level supporting members only. If you wish to participate (post ads or reply to ads )please visit: account upgrades

Selling or promoting commertial products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No "bumping" of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.

ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timyorba

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I know there are some Tesla super fans out there looking for this jacket. I am trying to fund the building of my house by auctioning or selling my Tesla Gigafactory1 Corporate jacket that I got while working at Gigafactory1, with the Gagafactory1 sewn in and Red logos. This jacket is not available for sale and was given to 1st year employees and exceptional employees. It was worn only a couple days in the factory then it was put away. I'm just an average guy trying to cash in and get out of my RV, if you have no interest in the jacket then please do not post, I understand that you don't believe this jacket will ever pay for my house. The attached pictures are of my jacket.
20210313_131847_2.jpg

20210313_131942-min.jpg

Last edited:

Timyorba

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I'm guessing out of my price range. Maybe auction like you said. Might command a higher price.
I appreciate your honesty, I'm looking at building a 1440 Sq ft kit house built locally so I can save alot of money, the kit is between 150k and 200k.

Reactions: DuWane Sessions

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This thread is locked - contact an admin if you want to join the forum under the rules and price the jacket.

Reactions: garsh
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.