getting insects stuck to car

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Here a couple quick vids I shot addressing bugs on cars...
You're smart for wanting to get them off your paint ASAP due to the p[permanent staining that can happen as others have mentioned.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here a couple quick vids I shot addressing bugs on cars...
You're smart for wanting to get them off your paint ASAP due to the p[permanent staining that can happen as others have mentioned.

jason - I keep telling people in other places that we dont have bugs here (at least not FL style bugs!!)

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That was from a 400 mile drive for the day
I totally get the DIY for car care but for your bug damage I would seriously consider getting a professional detailer to do the paint correction followed by ceramic. As far as regretting PPF this would also be a great time for a full frontal PPF as well prior to the ceramic.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I totally get the DIY for car care but for your bug damage I would seriously consider getting a professional detailer to do the paint correction followed by ceramic. As far as regretting PPF this would also be a great time for a full frontal PPF as well prior to the ceramic.
What's so hard about a DA buffer that you need a professional for?

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
What's so hard about a DA buffer that you need a professional for?
Working with the public at a detail shop I can answer your question... "Plenty, for most people!"
We're always fixing DIY DA buffer jobs by courageous owners who watched a couple Chemical Guys videos and have their YouTube degree.
The funniest ones are the owners who STILL think they know more than you even though they've had to come to a career professional to fix their attempt.