German Model 3 Info Site

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, this is a really nicely made web site with a ton of info (Tesla could learn a thing or two...)
It looks like the English version will be coming soon.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Danke, Juergen!! I had not found this, sorry.
So let me get this straight.
I think this is saying the SRB with 19’’, PUP in any other color than black would cost €48,430 in Germany, before deduction of the €4K German incentive, right...? Then the LRB would likely cost ~€10k more presumably...?

If this is the case, assuming this would more or less translate to French prices, you’d get the ‘fully loaded’ (without EAP/FSD) SRB for about €42.4k after deducting of :france: incentives and the LRB equally equipped for about €52k net... Then I would either have to stick to the SRB or start slashing into the options... A black LRB with UWCs, hoping some of the most intriguing components of the PUP can be unbundled by 18 months from now??? :confused:o_O:confused:

I can feel we are truly entering the realm of deep first world problem here... :rolleyes:
The waiting, the uncertainty, the stress... !!! o_O

avoigt

Country
Country
There are a couple of assumption concerning price on that page which may be different in reality.

Obviously the exchange rate will change but still a good and valid calculation. Secondly its assumed that the German 2k € Umweltprämie (part of automaker) will be put on top from Tesla and than deducted again which is something that I am not certain about. Tesla has a pretty fair policy in that respect in the past.

Finally I thought to have read that autonomous driving is another price option that would be needed to put on top and I could not find it in the page.

If we finally include AWD next year than we may bump at € 60k or above with all options ....

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Another way to arrive at potential German prices for Model 3... Still speculation yet there could be a certain logic there. Though I would even hope for a 5% premium rather than 7.5% vs. € equivalents to US prices... ;)

May this be close to the truth... :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow: :D