Georgia Self Driving Law?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Heard on the way home last night that the Georgia General Assembly just passed a bill enabling self driving use in Georgia. It now goes to the Governor's desk for his signature. I heard a quick interview with the sponsor of the bill and he said the bill was directly aimed at increasing safety that autonomous driving would bring. I don't have the specifics of the bill and will try to research more about it today. If I find any more info I'll post it here.

Thought this was great news for those of us in the Peach State with reservations and intent on purchasing full self driving autopilot.

Dan

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
Heard on the way home last night that the Georgia General Assembly just passed a bill enabling self driving use in Georgia.
They only passed it out of shock when they learned, in the modern era, a Georgia trooper would write you up for DWI even if you were a fat cat Legislator. They can't wait for the day their self-driving car will drive them back to the Capital building after a three-martini lunch so they can vote themselves some more tax loopholes and vote for special taxes on electric cars. Because a self-driving car can be electric or "good ol' gasoline".