Gen 1 (40 Amps) Universal Mobile Charger with Adapters

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.

Dhu1

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
$325 (paypal friends and family /venmo/apple pay) with USPS priority mail shipping with tracking included

Includes:
  • 1 x gently used Mobile Connector Main Unit (with 20 ft cable), almost new, see pictures
  • 1 x NEMA 14-50 adapter*
  • 1 x NEMA 5-15 adapter
  • 1 x Newer style padded storage bag
*This is a 1st generation mobile connector that has a max output of 40 amps when using the 14-50 adapter.

This is no longer available from Tesla. Charge your S/X/3 at 40amp vs 32amp (25% faster).

I purchased another batch of these—all in similar condition from a defunct used car dealership who had to pair them with used Teslas (apparently Tesla will not supply to car dealers). Anyways, I have sold a number of these before on this forum and many people can vouch for me.

Also, if you are new Tesla Model 3 owner, note that Tesla no longer includes the 14-50 adapter in their mobile charger, so you will have to purchase one from them--so why not get a Gen 1 that charges faster and includes the appropriate adapters.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dhu1

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Thanks @kjtesla for the purchase. I have few more units if anybody is interested. Thanks

Last edited:

Swoop

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks Dhu1 for the speedy replies and quick delivery. The 40A charger, the bag, and adapters were like new for anyone thinking about grabbing one of Dhu1's charger bundles. -Swoop

Dhu1

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Thanks @Tesla blue 3 for the purchase. Your charger should arrive middle of this week.

For anybody else looking to purchase, as of writing this, I have 2 more units available. If interested, please PM me.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks @PDXTESLA for the purchase. I only have one more for now at this price.

Will get another batch of 4 soon, but will have to raise price by $10 since my cost has increased, so grab the last one at this price.
thank you received the charger just now and it is charging at 40/40 A 38 mi per hour. fortunate because we robbed a bank today and need the extra charge to get to the Canadian border. :>)

Nice working with you