Full Rear Window Tint in Eastern PA (can't find any!)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Need you help!
I can't find any shop that would tint my back window in Eastern PA!
I've searched this forum but still haven't found anyone that has done it. I have called the "official dealers" of 3M and Lumar in my area. Nothing.
Do you know any Model 3 owner that has found a shop that does rear windows in Eastern PA!
Thanks in advance!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah same things happening to me here in Northeast Ohio. This is the second time I took it to a tenth place they ordered the special film for the back window and they can't do it now he's telling me he heard they might crack I'm just going to leave it for now and the hell with it. That looks sweet the way it is that's my baby painted the caliper Rhett got some white lettering from eBay love this car!!

Attachments