Fulfilling orders down the road

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

awd_gt

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
So right now production seems to be that Tesla is building cars as fast as they can then pairing up with orders that match.
Down the road after all the 35k preorders are complete, will Tesla just keep model 3's on the lot, and what you see is what you get or will most cars be custom built for customers.
When I think of the ICE dealerships cars that sit for too long get clearance out, but that is not Tesla's game. Has anyone thought of the future of this?
(This is the stuff i think about as I still wait for my trade offer and VIN lol)

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla didn't eventually start keeping some S and X vehicles at the stores, and you could buy them that very day if you desired. So yes, I would imagine that they will eventually do this to some degree for the Model 3.