For Sale FS: Wheel Spacers 15mm/20mm BLOX for Model 3

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Our Buy and Sell section is for Green or Red Level supporting members only. If you wish to participate (post ads or reply to ads )please visit: account upgrades

Selling or promoting commertial products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No "bumping" of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.

ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike2016

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Used for about 1k miles. I decided to go back to stock. no longer need them.

I had UP SP springs on my Model3 Performance, the wheels were flush and perfect. no rubbing, stock M3P wheels.

Do your own research, as each setup is different.

This is the exact same set i bought on ebay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-15mm-2-20mm-Wheel-Spacers-5x4-5-for-Tesla-Model-3-EV-Aluminum-6061-T6-Forged/163194946723?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Will sell for $100 shipped in lower 48 states.

or $80 picked up in Los Angeles 626 area (Walnut)

And no i do not have pictures of the car with these spacers. i did not take pics.

IMG_4755.jpeg

Last edited:

jmaddr

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

Mike2016

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
yes i had them on my M3P, i found the only picture i ever took (text to my friend who has M3P)

I asked the installer, he did mention that he HAD to shave off about 1mm of the studs so they clear the OEM wheels (no cavity in the back)

But whoever's buying these, please do your own research.

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thread locked due to OP’s inactivity.
OP, please message a mod if you want this reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.