FS: Model 3 Performance 20” Wheels w/Michelin Pilot Sport 4S $2500

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

modelo tres

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just took delivery of my Performance Model 3 with Performance upgrade on 9/30.

These are the OEM 20x8.5” w/Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 235/35R20.

Less than 200 miles on them. I am selling them right off of the car with TPMS sensors.

Tesla sells this exact setup for $4,000 on the Tesla website.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Asking $3000.

Paypal or Venmo for payment.

Shipping is extra. I prefer local pickup in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, FLORIDA area.

Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

modelo tres

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Decreased the price to $3000 + shipping or free local pickup/meet-up in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando area.

modelo tres

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Best I can do is $2700 based on what I see is the going prices. I can meet you somewhere if you are in Miami since that is not too far away.

CleanEV

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Go online and check for freight charges - it’ll be almost half of what you see for regular shipping at ups store or online.
Hope this helps

modelo tres

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Still available. Currently has 1200 miles on the set. Price is $2500. Can meet anywhere between Atlanta and Miami.

Djgabriel2004

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
hi, I'm in boca raton im interested, but I can't send you a PM bc I'm new here. please send me a pm so we can talk about it
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.