FS: Model 3 OEM 18" Aero Wheels / Tires / TPMS with 6300 miles - $599 plus shipping

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

fazluke

Country
Country
Model 3 18" Aero Wheels/Tires/ TPMS only 6300 miles - $599 plus shipping

Wheels, and tires are in mint condition including Aero caps, except one wheel has minor rash as shown in IMG4026

Would prefer local pickup, but can ship from Orange County, CA. Buyer payrs shipping

Attachments

Last edited:
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I am interested.
Model 3 18" Aero Wheels/Tires/ TPMS only 6300 miles - $599 plus shipping

Wheels, and tires are in mint condition including Aero caps, except one wheel has minor rash as shown in IMG4026

Would prefer local pickup, but can ship from Orange County, CA. Buyer payrs shipping
I am interested if still available.
Please email me at somedad579@yahoo.com

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Closing and locking the thread. Assuming the wheels are sold since seller @fazluke doesn't appear to be answering, or maybe only in PM's, not sure. @fazluke if the wheels are still available please respond to the inquiries and let a mod know so we can unlock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.