FS: Model 3 lifting/jack pad

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.

No_petro

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
a BIG shout out to @No_petro . Got the 4-pack in the mail along with the mesh baggie, and these look great. Shipping was super quick, and a standup Supporting Member making an excellent product for all of us. Happy to support him, and extremely happy with the products. I'm excited to use them, BUT....it's going to be a little while before I need to rotate my tires...only have just barely 3,000 miles on my car.

Thanks again
--Cintoman
i can vouch for these as well. Ordered them and the these were shipped very quickly.
Just ordered these. they were shipped out the next day and arrived a few days after. Can’t wait to use them.
Thanks for all the great words!

lance.bailey

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
sign me up too, pricing to Canada-land

my local tire shop had no idea that a pads were needed for the model 3, although after prodding he remember that they did have model S pads but he didn't realize they would not work on a 3.

on an unrelated note, does anyone know of a good tire shop in South Surrey BC? ;)

No_petro

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
sign me up too, pricing to Canada-land

my local tire shop had no idea that a pads were needed for the model 3, although after prodding he remember that they did have model S pads but he didn't realize they would not work on a 3.

on an unrelated note, does anyone know of a good tire shop in South Surrey BC? ;)
PM sent

yamrx007

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just saw these on this site and ordered them on Friday evening and received a quick reply with my order shipping info. To my surprise i received them today. They look to be excellent built and quality. AA++. Recommend.

No_petro

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just saw these on this site and ordered them on Friday evening and received a quick reply with my order shipping info. To my surprise i received them today. They look to be excellent built and quality. AA++. Recommend.
Thanks for the good words!

More pads are available and ready to ship.