FS: Model 3 lifting/jack pad

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.

No_petro

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
To raise your Model 3 safely without damaging the expensive battery pack, the vehicle's lift points must be used. The lift points are identified with a circular hole at the outer edge of the battery pack close to each wheels. The knob on the lifting pad will fit into the circular hole and provide a solid lifting point.

The lifting pads will come in handy during wheel&tire rotations, brake inspections, annual state inspection, or any work that requires your Model 3 to be lifted into the air.

(Hockey pucks are used for the pads.)
IMG_20181014_131242.jpg IMG_20181014_131258.jpg IMG_20181014_131307.jpg IMG_20181014_131359.jpg IMG_20181014_131644.jpg
Version 2:
A set of 2 pads: $18.00.
A set of 4 pads: $30.00.
(Shipping included to 48 contiguous US states, plus storage bag.)

In stock and ready to ship!

To order the pads please start a conversation with me, or reply to this thread, or I can be reach at dtlee1@hotmail.com

Last edited:

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
To raise your Model 3 safely without damaging the expensive battery pack, the vehicle's lift points must be used. The lift points are identified with a circular hole at the outer edge of the battery pack close to each wheels. The knob on the lifting pad will fit into the circular hole and provide a solid lifting point.

The lifting pads will come in handy during wheel&tire rotations, brake inspections, annual state inspection, or any work that requires your Model 3 to be lifted into the air.

View attachment 16196 View attachment 16197 View attachment 16198 View attachment 16199 View attachment 16200
Version 2:
A set of 2 pads: $25.00.
A set of 4 pads: $40.00.
(Shipping included to 48 contiguous US states.)

Version 1: limited quantities (due to the manufacturing size of the outer diameter of the locating knobs, a spacer may be required to be added to the knob for a snug fit to the locating hole. The spacer and instructions are included with the pads.)
A set of 2 pads: $22.00.
A set of 4 pads: $35.00.
Just received the first set of 4 of Version 2 and posted a quick review here:

https://teslaownersonline.com/threads/review-of-ver-2-no-petro-jack-pads.9412/

Thanks for the fast shipping!

No_petro

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The Version 2 pads are back in stock and ready for shipment.
IMG_20181101_192808[3303].jpg

Last edited:

Mosess

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

View attachment 16196 View attachment 16197 View attachment 16198 View attachment 16199 View attachment 16200
Version 2:
A set of 2 pads: $25.00.
A set of 4 pads: $40.00.

Version 1: limited quantities (due to the manufacturing size of the outer diameter of the locating knobs, a spacer may be required to be added to the knob for a snug fit to the locating hole. The spacer and instructions are included with the pads.)
A set of 2 pads: $22.00.
A set of 4 pads: $35.00.
Where can I buy this set of 4 version 2 jack pads?

Vistan

Country
Country
I can vouch for No_petro's jackpads. High quality components, excellent assembly, fits the Model 3 jack hole perfectly (have to unscrew them slightly to remove), etc. They come in a zippered black mesh bag that is great for storage in the trunk or frunk. Easy to buy with PayPal, tax and shipping included. Quick shipping in a USPS cardboard box.

I toyed with building my own, but at best, I might have been able to put a set together for about half of No-petros price, NOT including the cost and time of running down all the parts...If you already have hockey pucks laying around, then DIY might be worthwhile.

Vistan

Last edited:

mrb

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m interested in a set of 4 version 2s. Let me know if you still have some available.