FS: Model 3 19" Sport Wheels (Sold)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
Country
I have for sale a complete set of model 3 19" sport wheels with tires and TPMS modules mounted.
My model 3 was delivered to my house earlier this week and I had these wheels off within an hour. The odometer reading when the car arrived was 6 miles. So that's all the tires have on them. Essentially brand new. Please note that the center caps *ARE* included as well as the removal tool. See the last photo.
I'd like to limit these to local pickup at first. Located in zip 35242

Price: $1900

Photos: (Tried to upload them here but it wouldn't let me)

EDIT: These are sold. Thanks all

Last edited:

apmowery

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have for sale a complete set of model 3 19" sport wheels with tires and TPMS modules mounted.
My model 3 was delivered to my house earlier this week and I had these wheels off within an hour. The odometer reading when the car arrived was 6 miles. So that's all the tires have on them. Essentially brand new. Please note that the center caps *ARE* included as well as the removal tool. See the last photo.
I'd like to limit these to local pickup at first. Located in zip 35242

Price: $1900

Photos: (Tried to upload them here but it wouldn't let me)
You still have these available? I took delivery of my model 3 in Feb & we live in McCalla. Mine came with stock 18" aeros. I've got $1,800.

Country
Country
Yep, they're still available. $1800 is fine.

Is there day that would work for you to look at them? Pretty much any day for the next week other than tomorrow works for me.

apmowery

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yep, they're still available. $1800 is fine.

Is there day that would work for you to look at them? Pretty much any day for the next week other than tomorrow works for me.
I will be out of town on business through Thursday evening, so how does sometime Friday work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.