FS: Brand New Unopened 19" Turbine Wheels Model 3

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

osubuckeyes88

Country
Country
I have a set of brand new unopened turbine 19" gloss black wheels from T-sportline. Originally paid $1600+shipping for these, letting these go for $1350+shipping cost. Pic attached are what the rims look like, they are still sealed in the box. Willing to do local/state pick up as ewll.

Attachments

jasonm163

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ah I totally understand, very good looking wheels. I may have to come back to these towards the end of the year if available. Taking delivery of my model 3 this week and went w/ the aeros (probably removing the covers) and ill see how they look. It was a tough choice. Those T-Sportlines look fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.