French Model S owner and first day reservation holder

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Well, I registered a while ago, but I never introduuced myself.

I am a french former Opel Ampera owner (first generation Chevrolet Volt), wich led me to feel confortable with an electric powertrain and to get a Model S afterwards.

I reserved a Model 3 on march, 31st 2016 and hope it will arrive to France before the end of my Model S's lease in March 2019.

I am also moderator on the french Automobile Propre forum, where I spend much of my time.

Kudos to Trevor and Keneth for creating this community and for their level of knowledge.

For me, this is a sort of return to Canada, because I learned about the Chevy Volt on Sylvain JUTEAU's Québec based website. I used his referal code to purchase my Model S and contributed hereby to help him to win the american Founder Model X.

Sorry if my english is not perfect. I live near the german border and english is only my third language after french and german.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
(...)I reserved a Model 3 on march, 31st 2016 and hope it will arrive to France before the end of my Model S's lease in March 2019. (...)
Well I sure hope so. I actually would like to believe that, as a day 1 reservation holder, even from Europe, you’d have a shot at getting your car by the end of next year. Of course that is highly dependent on when they actually reach the 5k/week, not to say the ultimate 10k... the first few months of 2018 will be very telling in this respect!!
(...)
Sorry if my english is not perfect. I live near the german border and english is only my third language after french and german.
Then I’ll add ‘Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome..!!’ We’re glad to have you here, Kratus!
I myself will move to Pau by 2Q18 so if all goes well, my Midnight S≡R≡NITY will be ‘Béarnaise’ by the time I finally get it, my guess at this point not before late 2Q19, since I reserved 6 months too late in ‘16...
o_O

Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre... ;)

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Merci.
Danke schön.
Thanks.

I don't know if I'll have much time to spend here. I mostly stay in contact by viewing the video shows (since day one, and the unfamous bangate ;))

Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre... ;)
In germany, there is a proverb "Vorfreude ist die schönste Freude", wich could translate into "Anticipation is the greatest joy".

And with a Model S as my daily driver, waiting is not too painfull...

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Merci.
Danke schön.
Thanks.

I don't know if I'll have much time to spend here. I mostly stay in contact by viewing the video shows (since day one, and the unfamous bangate ;))

In germany, there is a proverb "Vorfreude ist die schönste Freude", wich could translate into "Anticipation is the greatest joy".

And with a Model S as my daily driver, waiting is not too painfull...
My best friend is German and I know about Vorfreude. :)