Fremont Factory tour

Winemaker01

TOO Supporting Member
On the chance that anyone has a tour of the Fremont factory booked on June 26 and cannot use their ticket I am visiting from Australia and would love a look. Tours are only available to those who own an S or an X and both those are way too large for me who is waiting for a Model 3 which I am told will be delivered sometime in early (April/May?) 2019!!! Best wishes David

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
On the chance that anyone has a tour of the Fremont factory booked on June 26 and cannot use their ticket I am visiting from Australia and would love a look. Tours are only available to those who own an S or an X and both those are way too large for me who is waiting for a Model 3 which I am told will be delivered sometime in early (April/May?) 2019!!! Best wishes David
You actually need the owner to be with you on the tour, but still have a chance as owners can bring 3 guests.

Winemaker01

TOO Supporting Member
Thankyou, with luck someone may want a couple of Aussies tagging along. Test drove a Model S and several friends have one but as we already have a what we call a Ute (like an F100) and a station wagon the need is for a smaller car that is efficient for when we visit the city from the vineyard. However, my wife and I are still keen to see the factory if anyone has a tour booked June 25. We fly out of LAX on the evening of June 26.