Free swag at delivery?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
As the thread title says, I’m curious if any of you owners taking delivery received any swag with the car?

When we got my dad’s Model S, we got a coffee mug and an umbrella.

Just curious if anyone has received anything along with the 3?

Country
Country
As the thread title says, I’m curious if any of you owners taking delivery received any swag with the car?

When we got my dad’s Model S, we got a coffee mug and an umbrella.

Just curious if anyone has received anything along with the 3?
I have heard that they are being real cheap - they don't even give you keys to the car :p

Ken Voss

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I have heard that they are being real cheap - they don't even give you keys to the car :p
In the past when I have purchased a new car (especially one in the $60k range) it is customary for the dealer to fill the tank with gas. In addition to not getting any keys, Tesla doesn't even give you any gas. After buying a $60,000 car wouldn't you expect this? I find this simply disgraceful!

ng0

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
hahahaha.. o man, I literally laughed out loud on that one. We have some clever people on this forum. I'm not holding my breath to get anything extra with the car, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if I get anything. I think everyone so far that's commented on this subject has said they didn't receive anything.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Tesla is cheaping out lately. I saw lots of early Model S and X owners getting swag when they took delivery, I got nothing.

Don't count on Elon following through on his "something special promise". It's literally the single most common question I get on social media. Forget it folks, ain't happening.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Tesla is cheaping out lately. I saw lots of early Model S and X owners getting swag when they took delivery, I got nothing.

Don't count on Elon following through on his "something special promise". It's literally the single most common question I get on social media. Forget it folks, ain't happening.
I’m still convinced if the special something is something is an Easter egg in the UI and nothing more.

Interesting to see the swag has stopped even for a new X purchase though.

I suppose at the end of the day it doesn’t effect purchases and goes right to the bottom line.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
More like 1... people have non iPhones these days!?!!????! ;)
LoL, yup! Most people I know ;-) My friend actually gave me his USB type C cable that he got with his Model 3, so I'll have 2 when I get it. I'll hold on to the lightning cable I guess for when one of the two people I know with iphones actually come with me. ;-)

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Word on the street (well, Facebook) is that current deliveries include a nice rear Model 3 license plate holder, which we didn't get as an early delivery. Not "swag" per se, but I wish we had gotten one.
We got the nice rear (and front) license plate holder, but not the little accessory tray that goes in the console. Did you guys get that?

Lesson learned: everyone is getting way more "swag" than us early adopters. I didn't even get a paper warranty info card. :D

Andy Z

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model X
We got the nice rear (and front) license plate holder, but not the little accessory tray that goes in the console. Did you guys get that?

Lesson learned: everyone is getting way more "swag" than us early adopters. I didn't even get a paper warranty info card. :D
I got Both rear and front plate holder, Rear Model 3 plate frame and the accessory tray that fits in the console

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Good to know! Glad I didn't succumb to the desire to buy that Model 3 plate-holder just to give my twiddling thumbs and tapping feet a break. :)