Free Roadster referral award: possible to get Model S or X instead?

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hi there,

I am posting my question here, since I know @Trevor has won (at least) one free Roadster with the Tesla referral program, and I am the only one in France so far, AFAIK.
(I salute my french buddies who used my code).

I just hit the magic threshold, and I wonder if it would be possible to get a free Model S or X instead.

Any information on that front?

(Yes, I know, #FirstWorldProblem)

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi there,

I am posting my question here, since I know @Trevor has won (at least) one free Roadster with the Tesla referral program, and I am the only one in France so far, AFAIK.

I just hit the magic threshold, and I wonder if it would be possible to get a free Model S or X instead.

the award is not transferable to another model - only good toward the roadster.

Ken Voss

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi there,

Absolutely, I will buy you any brand new Model S any configuration you want in exchange for your roadster.

Last edited:

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Hi there,

I had the same question and asked my referral contact at Tesla and they confirmed that the referral award or discount on the Roadster is only applicable to that car and can't be transferred to another car. We're kinda committed