For Sale For Sale: Model 3 Performance OEM 20 Sport Wheels - Gloss Black

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE

eshine

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm selling my OEM set of 20 in sport rims. (no tire or tpms). I had these rims professionally sprayed with Gloss Black autoflex removable coating to protect the rims. Coating is completely removable at anytime if you want to go back to the stock look. I did this about 2 weeks after I received the car. These rims have less than 2k miles on them. Practically brand new. Attached are some photos. PM if you are interested. More photos can be provided on request for serious inquiries.

Local pick up preferred (RI,MA region). I have boxes and padding ready if shipping is needed.

I'm asking $1,600+ shipping or best offer

Attachments

Last edited: