floor mats

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Jeda USB Hub - Tesla Model 3/Y USB Hub

Tesla Newbie

Newbie No More!
TOO Supporting Member
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
My Evannex all-weathers are well-made, fit perfectly, and look great. Everyone who comments on my car tells me they love the mats. They really pop in the understated interior.

MrStabby

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
The tesmanian mats are pretty solid and fit nicely in my Y so I'd recommend them, unless you want to wait for the 3D maxpider pre-order which I own for my model 3 and are definitely the best floor mats I've ever witnessed. The only critique on the tesmanian mats is my wife commented that they look like cheap plastic but I don't see it =).

mworsnop

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The tesmanian mats are pretty solid and fit nicely in my Y so I'd recommend them, unless you want to wait for the 3D maxpider pre-order which I own for my model 3 and are definitely the best floor mats I've ever witnessed. The only critique on the tesmanian mats is my wife commented that they look like cheap plastic but I don't see it =).

Are the mats more like rubber or plastic? I got another brand and they are more plastic and very slippery under your feet. The mat is solid to the carpet, its just under my accelerator my heel is slipping all the time.

IamEmptySea

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Im fortunate to live a few minutes from WeatherTech HQ so I have gotten them for my M3 and they are great. I have had them in previous vehicles and recommend them highly.

angeloxnet

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
Just got the Tesmanian mats, love the fit and the edges to keep water contained, they are more plastic type material vs rubber, so they do not stain or turn as white as rubbers ones with general use .
Definitely recommend them, however very expensive to ship to canada

jdr93@

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
the carpet mats which come with the Y are fine for summer, but mats for winter's snow and spring's mud need to cover the side of the dead pedal. if they don't then water can get under the mat there. here in vermont that means salted water.
and the two part trunk mats from autailors work better than the big one part mats from everyone else.

Protect1989

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I’ve got a full set of Tesmanian floor mats (frunk/trunk/interior). MSRP: $270

selling for $240.
Will split shipping costs if interested. DM me

jayanthvignesh

Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
The Tesmanian mats are pretty good and solid. It comes with big lips to protect any spills, water, snow, salt. You can get a full set for the front, rear, trunk, frunk and lower trunk, they all fit like a glove. Much better than the OEM ones I had got on my Model 3. Use promo code anythingtech for 10% off.

$ Trillion Musk

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Has anyone tried https://matmetrics.ca/products/custom-fit-car-mat-cubic-series?variant=7478495379513 ? I'm going for this look to add some pop into the black interior.

wackojacko

Country
Country
can anyone confirm if the front mats from a 3 fit in the Y? I imagine the back if definetly different.

Has anyone fit 3 mats in a Y, and how did it go?

Artdept

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
I have weather tech mats for the M3. they are awesome. dis wether tech release a set of mats for teh 7 seater model y?

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.