Fisker appeals to eMotion...

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
‘Fisking’ for compliments in Vegas... ;)

I have to say... the car does look beautiful... yet that’s not enough, right?

Oh, and if you scroll down the succession of tweets, isn't this Jack Wong, Henrik’s visionary partner’, the same guy behind Byton who came on stage during their concept reveal at CES??

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
More on Fisker’s new eMotion...

Fisker’s ‘autonomous’ EMotion electric car promises 400 miles of range

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/9/1...electric-luxury-car-lidar-autonomous-ces-2018
I've always like Fiskers designs and this one really does look great. He was supposed to design the original Model S but then had a bit of a fallout with Tesla. The Byton, well there is nothing there earth shattering, it's Ho-Hum at best. I thought it was pretty funny when they presented the car and made a big deal about how the lights on the outside would tell you the SOC. Oh, you mean like Tesla has done for years now? I'll be impressed if either one of these companies ever sells a single car. Would love to see more start up car companies make it but I can count a lot more failed ones than success stories. Wish them well but only time will tell!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Alex from ‘E for Electric’ interviews Henrik Fisker @ CES - the eMotion trying to make some inroads in the high end luxury segment. If they manage to pull this off and produce it, Fisker could take some market position with this car...