First Tesla Model 3 community meetup

Model3GER

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
At this point it's in the making. But as a fan of Tesla and the inspiring community I would like to organize a meetup in the centre of Germany - Fulda - where all the enthusiasts from most parts of Germany would have less than 4 hours commute.
The weekend is already chosen (18th or 19th May 2019) but I'm not sure whether Saturday or Sunday is better. The agenda isn't concrete either, but something like:
Meet for Lunch
Scenic drive through the mountain area
Charge at the IONITY charging site in Fulda and then head home.

I hope you guys are as excited about the idea as I am.
That's the link with some information plus the poll which day to choose!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
At this point it's in the making. But as a fan of Tesla and the inspiring community I would like to organize a meetup in the centre of Germany - Fulda - where all the enthusiasts from most parts of Germany would have less than 4 hours commute.
The weekend is already chosen (18th or 19th May 2019) but I'm not sure whether Saturday or Sunday is better. The agenda isn't concrete either, but something like:
Meet for Lunch
Scenic drive through the mountain area
Charge at the IONITY charging site in Fulda and then head home.

I hope you guys are as excited about the idea as I am.
That's the link with some information plus the poll which day to choose!
When you decide it's open for foreigners, I'm up to come as well, 18th would do, 19th would be even more facilitating :)

Model3GER

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Ok guys, I've got some exciting news. My idea for the first Tesla Model 3 meetup in Germany (or even Europe) was picked up by the official Tesla Club in Germany as well as the new print "T-Magazin".

The Agenda is still in the works, but we can announce various keynotes, good food and a lot of space and time to have fruitful discussions between owner, soon to be owners and wannabe owners.

Shoutout to all participants. Please keep updated. According to this list of participants we will plan beverages and food. Hope some international guests will also come!