First look at the Model 3 configurator

Jeremy Rosser

Country
Country
Trever I am totally happy for you but how did you get such an early delivery date when you are out of Toronto? Everything I have heard and read says US first. Who do you know. Lol. My quess is Tesla is hooking up some you tubers for free advertisement.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Trever I am totally happy for you but how did you get such an early delivery date when you are out of Toronto? Everything I have heard and read says US first. Who do you know. Lol. My quess is Tesla is hooking up some you tubers for free advertisement.
I was sent these pictures from a Tesla employee. Configurator is not open to the public yet

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Good to know that the Dest/Doc fee is $1000 and there is a $2500 deposit required to place the order so we can all plan accordingly. There is also the DMV fees which aren't included and tax so we will also need to keep that in mind to avoid "Sticker Shock". Also, the employee who shared the photos also posted on twitter that the $2500 payment and the $1000 initial deposit are subtracted from the final price at checkout for a total of $3500.

ahagge

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@TrevP - any chance your source can click on the standard 18" wheels to see if there's any additional text or image to show whether the "aero" part (aka the UWC as named by others on this forum) is removable, and if so, whether there's a hub or hub & lug nut cap for when the UWC isn't in place?

Country
Country
The pearl white multicoat paint with the stock aero wheels looks pretty aesthetic though, and I like the added range that comes with them. Drastically different from being set on the matte black concept, but after seeing how crisp that pearl white looked at the release party... :grinning:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
HOLD UP, so they're trying to tell me that UV protection from the glass roof requires the $5k premium upgrade? SERIOUSLY? smh tbh
They're trying to tell you that you won't have clear glass over your head if you don't get the premium package. I'm sure all of the windows have UV protection.

No mention of a heated steering wheel in the Model 3 yet.
I didn't see a mention but it could still be in the Premium Package.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ah, damn... do you think there will be a breakdown to get the glass roof by itself? I could do without the heated seats/premium sound/electric adjustment add-ons/etc.
Eventually it could happen for now they're in "production hell" as Elon put it, and you can expect most everything sans rims, colors, and software to be bundled.

Last edited: