First In-Depth look at the Tesla Model 3

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Mad Hungarian

Resident M3OC Wheel/Tire Guru
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You two have well and truly outdone yourselves, what an amazing score and a fabulous job on the walkthrough and drive!!
And thanks so much for taking the PCD gauge with you, so glad you were able to clear the mystery on that bit.

Now off to SEMA, hoping a 3 somehow magically appears somewhere in Vegas this week...

Kennethbokor

Country
Country
You two have well and truly outdone yourselves, what an amazing score and a fabulous job on the walkthrough and drive!!
And thanks so much for taking the PCD gauge with you, so glad you were able to clear the mystery on that bit.

Now off to SEMA, hoping a 3 somehow magically appears somewhere in Vegas this week...
Thanks MH! Let us know if one does appear!!

BluestarE3

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That was definitely worth waiting for! Glad you guys spent the time crafting this video to give us real information rather than rushing it out the door just to lay claim to being first. Also appreciate the care you took masking out (or not showing) any private owner information. I've been in the Model 3 doldrums the past couple of weeks due to the paucity of new information, but watching your video is akin to Model 3 Reveal Part 4. I'm really stoked again and can't wait until I get my own! Thanks for all your work and sharing this with us.

Rich M

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank you so much for producing this, and for the unknown owner who let you poke around! Thorough and informative. I can't believe you both flew all the way (down there) just to make it. I'm guessing the youtube views will cover the flight, a few kajillion perhaps. ;)

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank you guys!!! Love the little details...especially the little grocery bag hooks in the frunk (I thought those were covers for screw holes)...and even the edge/end piece of the bright work around the doors. Can't wait for my own 3!

Charge port does not glow - this is actually very important feature.
I would like somebody to verify in absolute darkness, that indicator LED does
not shine into the charging port aperture. Just a small amount is enough.

Rear window defroster with rear mirror defroster.

Pigtails happen because of possible wire failure between UMC and adapter.
Also it is cheaper that way.

Not for a moment were hands at the correct position on the wheel while driving.

Nissan Leaf missed charge port light in 2011-2012. They fixed that later on.
It is important.

Also I have a question. BMW's have automatic exterior temperature dependent
rear window defrosters (no need to activate rear window defroster, though
doing that will max out mirrors heaters). Does any Tesla do that? Keep mirrors
always clean by heating them just enough.