Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello friends!

Woke up this morning realizing it has been exactly one year today that I joined M3OC!!
Great opportunity to thank @TrevP and all of you for giving me the opportunity to contribute to this great community!
Proud to be one of you all, waiting so long for Midnight S≡R≡NITY with you fine & fun folk is a much better experience!!

:cool::cool::cool:

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello friends!

Woke up this morning realizing it has been exactly one year today that I joined M3OC!!
Great opportunity to thank @TrevP and all of you for giving me the opportunity to contribute to this great community!
Proud to be one of you all, waiting so long for Midnight S≡R≡NITY with you fine & fun folk is a much better experience!!

:cool::cool::cool:
Wow, 3500 posts in a year, nearly 10 a day...a very busy year for you!
I joined earlier but I was very good at not spending most of my day in this forum...until this spring. I still have plenty of catching up to to do!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, 3500 posts in a year, nearly 10 a day...a very busy year for you!
I joined earlier but I was very good at not spending most of my day in this forum...until this spring. I still have plenty of catching up to to do!
I guess that makes me an epic failure at managing my day, right? 2,685 posts in 6 months :)

JBsC6

Country
Country
Hey.. I just realized today is my one year anniversary ..oct 17th! This is a great site and I enjoy the YouTube shows too...

I don't post as much as you but I do enjoy the site...and I look forward to the model 3 and seeing it in person...much less taking delivery...

Should make a wonderful addition

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hey.. I just realized today is my one year anniversary ..oct 17th! This is a great site and I enjoy the YouTube shows too...

I don't post as much as you but I do enjoy the site...and I look forward to the model 3 and seeing it in person...much less taking delivery...

Should make a wonderful addition
Congrats to you too! :)