Firmware Update not coming up again

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Country
Country
So I got my first notification for a firmware update when driving, hooray! I closed out of the window since I was driving, thinking that I could come back to it when parked.

I connect to wifi and try to go to the software menu and T logo to start the update, but nothing's there!

What gives? Will I have to randomly wait until the popup comes back and just hope I'm on wifi and parked, or keep the window and not use the map/screen? Or am I missing something :frowning::frowning:

The tesla site mentions that I could do it through my app, and had the notifications for it turned on, but must have exited out too quick or something

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I got my first notification for a firmware update when driving, hooray! I closed out of the window since I was driving, thinking that I could come back to it when parked.

I connect to wifi and try to go to the software menu and T logo to start the update, but nothing's there!

What gives? Will I have to randomly wait until the popup comes back and just hope I'm on wifi and parked, or keep the window and not use the map/screen? Or am I missing something :frowning::frowning:

The tesla site mentions that I could do it through my app, and had the notifications for it turned on, but must have exited out too quick or something
do you have the yellow alarm clock at the top of the screen? if not, and nothing is showing under the software tab, ask your service center to resend the update.