Firmware Build v9.0 2019.24.4 73fb1ab (7/19/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Did you install 2019.24.4?

• Total voters

LucyferSam

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This. They finally got it fixed, and now it's broken again. At least it's still mostly usable, unlike before. I've been sending them bug reports on this every time it happens. And it's not sleep mode that causes it, at least for me - it's more random than that.
I should say sleep always causes it for me, I think it happens a bit more randomly as well, but I'm not sure if has been asleep at all on some of the random times even if it's not asleep when I get in.

zosoisnotaword

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just pulled the SD card from my Model 3 that has been in since before the update from 20.4.2 to 24.4. There is a significant difference:

Before 24.4 in Sentry Mode recordings there were frequent 0 Byte files or completely absent files, mainly on one or both of the side cameras. Since 24.4 in more than a dozen files there have been no 0 Byte files. There were still a very few that are not 0 Byte but still will not play. Every minute is present and has a file for all three cameras.

Also in 24.4 there is much less pixel degredation in the side cameras in static images with little movement because of too few key frames. It is not completely gone, but it occurs less often.

It is still not perfect, but 24.4 seems to be significantly better with Sentry Mode files. I'd like to know if anyone else has seen this kind of improvement.
I was going strong for a while, but I just reviewed my saved/recent folders, and I am now getting mostly 1kb files for all cameras. Even my recent files where I was driving are 1kb. Maybe 1 out of 5 of the saved Sentry events from the last three days are complete files.

Gabzqc

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was going strong for a while, but I just reviewed my saved/recent folders, and I am now getting mostly 1kb files for all cameras. Even my recent files where I was driving are 1kb. Maybe 1 out of 5 of the saved Sentry events from the last three days are complete files.
You could try a reboot?
IMO its time they updated the sentry mode, and included rear camera! I have been bumped/kissed twice back there and have no proof as cameras were not recording, even with sentry mode on!

Mike

Legendary Member
Country
Country
On the run down to Bowling Green KY last weekend, we noticed this stub of information when expanding the details of the active route:

Capture.PNG

In Canada (IRCC) it says 130m.

Is this a placeholder for the final leg distance from a (final trip leg) exit to the actual supercharger pump itself?