Firmware Build v9.0 2019.20.4.4 edb5360 (7/6/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Have you installed it?

• Total voters

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
After updating to this version my walk away lock is no longer working, even after rebooting system, have to manually lock via the APP now. Have scheduled a service visit with mobile service to check the issue.
have you rebooted the car after the install? have you restarted your phone?

@gravityrydr

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Updated 737pm last night and noticed that sentry mode turned on at 2am at home, even though I have home setup to be excluded. It did flip between sleep/park modes between the update and sentry turning on. Hoping a reset will clear that out.
We're you low on charge when you arrived home? Sentry mode is disabled below 20% charge. I have seen it turn on when recharging and stay on.

shareef777

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We're you low on charge when you arrived home? Sentry mode is disabled below 20% charge. I have seen it turn on when recharging and stay on.
It was supposed to remain off. Was commenting how it didn't acknowledge my "sentry off at home" setting. The reset did fix that as now sentry remains off at home.

Country
Country
have you rebooted the car after the install? have you restarted your phone?
Yes done all that, went as far as removing and re-adding the phone a the phone key, still the same.

Good news is, I just got the update to version 2019.24.4 this morning and that seems to have fixed it.