Firmware Build v9.0 2019.20.4.4 edb5360 (7/6/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Have you installed it?

• Total voters
Country
Country
I also received the same release notes as the previous 2 updates. Not sure if it’s coincidental but the mic doesn’t come up now when I push the left scroll wheel, it mutes the radio but no visual or acceptance of verbal commands also it asks for the card key to to unlock and to drive.....never done that before. FWIW, we just got back last night from a 2000 mile, 5 day road trip from MD to PA, NY, VT, Montreal, ME, MA, NH, CT, NJ, DE and back home. No range anxiety or issues at all and nice chats with other Tesla owners at Supercharger stops.

Country
Country
I also received the same release notes as the previous 2 updates. Not sure if it’s coincidental but the mic doesn’t come up now when I push the left scroll wheel, it mutes the radio but no visual or acceptance of verbal commands also it asks for the card key to to unlock and to drive.....never done that before. FWIW, we just got back last night from a 2000 mile, 5 day road trip from MD to PA, NY, VT, Montreal, ME, MA, NH, CT, NJ, DE and back home. No range anxiety or issues at all and nice chats with other Tesla owners at Supercharger stops.
(Meant right, scroll wheel)

DocScott

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
(Meant right, scroll wheel)
That problem has cropped up from time to time for a while now. It doesn't seem to be tied to a specific version of the firmware, but people often report it starting just after an update (I had it briefly after an update several months ago), so it may indicate something didn't quite go right with the restart with the new firmware.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Try a 2-button reset

FF35

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
On this version, the collision avoidance seems to trigger a lot more than other versions and many false positives. Didn’t seem to be as bad with 20.4.2.

Anyone notice this problem?

magglass1

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nothing new, but the car seems to have more potent acceleration.

Or maybe not. I didn't do any kind of scientific test.
What version are you coming from? I noticed better acceleration starting with 2019.20.4.1/.2, but the only driving so far on .4 was with my wife in the car, so I had to keep it in chill mode. :(:p

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In each of these software version threads, there is a poll at the top in which you can choose whether you've installed it or not. You can change your vote at any time too.

We are deleting posts that say "got it" to help keep these threads from getting too cluttered. Please take part in the polls instead.

Thanks! :)

shareef777

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Updated 737pm last night and noticed that sentry mode turned on at 2am at home, even though I have home setup to be excluded. It did flip between sleep/park modes between the update and sentry turning on. Hoping a reset will clear that out.

No_petro

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Updated last night. Two issues were noticed this morning.

1. The rear view camera was not functional this morning (just a black screen with two lines), even after a soft reset.
2. The cruise control nor AP was available.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Updated last night. Two issues were noticed this morning.

1. The rear view camera was not functional this morning (just a black screen with two lines), even after a soft reset.
2. The cruise control nor AP was available.
pull your USB drive and do a 2-button reboot.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Since this update, the car is no longer returns to the parking position when the driver opens his door.
Can someone confirm? Please answer with your software version.