Firmware Build v9.0 2019.20.4.3 57296af (7/4/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

have you installed it?

• Total voters

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Noticed this one trickling out last night to a few Model S/X, mostly in Europe, and it seems that now there are a few Model 3s getting it too.

Only one Model 3 has received it in the US so far, in California, with a recent VIN (387xxx).

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just loaded it. Not much of a difference between 4.2 and 4.3 that I can tell. I'm hoping the display dimming is a bit more intelligent since it gets too dark at times in 4.2. Will update if I see anything different.
you can set the minimum for the auto dimming, if you don't like where the default was set. just move the slider up on the auto line and in that lighting condition, where you move it to will be the new minimum.