Firmware Build V9.0 2019.20.4.1 b612f97 (6/22/2019)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Did you install 2019.20.4.1?

• Total voters

roghaj

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does this have the new games?

Please post pictures of whats new.
Thanks
Roger

[MOD EDIT: please use the voting buttons to express you have installed this, or still waiting to install this.
Posts consisting of "installing now, just got it, wish I had it, its rolling out, etc that do not add actual information about this firmware release will be removed without notice]

Last edited by a moderator:

roghaj

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Good enough for me. When you say "Nothing else" it makes it sound like those are the only changes. There are always changes under the hood that don't make the list. For example, my dancing car feature was removed in 20.2.1.
-Roger

tivoboy

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Just got the notice today. Just installed 20.2.1 on Saturday morning so frequency is up. 20.2.1 was NOT good for me. LTE connection issues and traffic was spotty. And don’t get me started on lane changes.

ig0p0g0

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Once everyone starts driving for real... :) ... wondering if you notice more aggressive acceleration, especially at higher speeds. I only have my butt accelerometer, but it seems punchier.

shareef777

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Driving with AP was good, but forgot to enable no confirmation lane changes. Will test out when I head home later today. I did have constant streaming music issues. Kept getting loading errors throughout the entire drive where-as I've only had that happen twice since owning the car.

Jay79

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The twitchiness of the surrounding cars seems to have improved with this update and NOA also seems to be performing better. Time will tell, but so far so good!