Firmware Build v9.0 2019.20.1 9973c22 (6/6/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Did you install 2019.20.1?

• Total voters

barjohn

Country
Country
This morning when I got in the car and put it in drive it said cruise control not available and when the message is clicked on it says front camera limited visibility. I tried a reboot and the same thing but the message goes away after a few minutes.

I haven't actually driven anywhere that I can test yet. If it is no longer functioning I will report back.

Gatica

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This morning when I got in the car and put it in drive it said cruise control not available and when the message is clicked on it says front camera limited visibility. I tried a reboot and the same thing but the message goes away after a few minutes.

I haven't actually driven anywhere that I can test yet. If it is no longer functioning I will report back.
On this firmware (20.1) I started to receive "Lane Departure Avoidance is limited, contact Tesla Support if you continue to receive this message" I have tried to get a picture but it disappears after a couple of seconds.

Guy Weathersby

I have occasionally had this problem on various releases. Very rare but it has popped up occasionally for a couple of months.

KenRBlue

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It cannot be permanently turned off. You have to turn it off before each drive. When it goes off it’s extremely invasive. Loud buzzer and it steers to the left. If you have AWD it’s harder to overpower it than RWD. Numerous complaints on all the forums.
It has NEVER been an issue for me to over ride and has NEVER falsely activated.

tivoboy

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Just received this update today, from 12.1.2 I think. That was a crap build.

This build, haven't been able to test it yet, but my tesla app on iOS and Android no longer will show available supercharger capacity. Was that removed, is it a bug, or was it an ioS SW related issue. I could swear yesterday (no, I'm certain) that the IOS update I did I could still see supercharge availability, but now with this new vehicle SW, not showing.

FJC

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got yesterday in Spain 2019.20.1.99 and it comes with some more dog mode notifications, but also with the possibility of charging at 200kw on CCS.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm actually happy ELD can't be turned off by default. I wish everyone on the road had it.
I would agree with that, but the current implementation needs some tweaking.

Currently, when it sees that the car is crossing a line, it checks to see if there is torque on the steering wheel, and if not, it fires. I think a simple tweak would be to look for torque on the steering wheel within the last second or two. This would easily solve my particular problem of having it fire as I maneuver around a pothole.

HCD3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Same thing happened to me the other day. Keep us posted.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
On this firmware (20.1) I started to receive "Lane Departure Avoidance is limited, contact Tesla Support if you continue to receive this message" I have tried to get a picture but it disappears after a couple of seconds.
I have had the same message up since I updated to 2019.16.2 a couple of weeks ago. I made an appointment in the app and Tesla called me a few hours later and said the message was popping up because something was wrong with one of my ultrasonic sensors. They ordered a new one and will be coming to install it soon.

Jan Groenen

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Installed this version yesterday and I noticed that my dash cam is not working anymore? Anybody the same issue?

Can anybody tell me how I can report an issue like this?

airj1012

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I find the "Advanced" software setting a bit odd. It's not as black/white as I thought it was going to be. Appears to be a bit more randomized and not all at once like I thought it might have been. Probably for the best, but a little different than my expectations.