Firmware Build v9.0 2019.20.1 9973c22 (6/6/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Did you install 2019.20.1?

• Total voters

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was expecting to see the wide release of Enhanced Summon ...
Don't expect it just yet. Still in testing. Elon may have tweeted about it a few weeks back, but just keep in mind who was doing the tweeting - the man who doesn't live by the same calendar we do ! :)

Country
Country
Just got mine updated. Other than the dog mode change, I notice the music settings icon is now removed and changed to a settings button at the bottom.
20190607_183519.jpg

DocScott

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I wonder if this has v3 Supercharger abilities in it too. Looks like this release is mostly going to CA.

Tesla's first V3 Supercharging stations are open to the public - https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/07/tesla-v3-supercharging-stations-public/
We've also been told that Supercharging will have a soft limit (can be overridden) of 80% SOC. Since that's a downgrade from the point of view of an individual owner, I expect they might not include it in release notes. So it's possible that's in 20.1. It would also explain why it's targeted at California first, because Superchargers tend to get very heavy use there.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We've also been told that Supercharging will have a soft limit (can be overridden) of 80% SOC. Since that's a downgrade from the point of view of an individual owner, I expect they might not include it in release notes. So it's possible that's in 20.1. It would also explain why it's targeted at California first, because Superchargers tend to get very heavy use there.
here's the blurb from the updated on-line manual:

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 8.18.59 PM.png

HCD3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Why are we turning this off again?
It cannot be permanently turned off. You have to turn it off before each drive. When it goes off it’s extremely invasive. Loud buzzer and it steers to the left. If you have AWD it’s harder to overpower it than RWD. Numerous complaints on all the forums.

Tesla blue 3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It cannot be permanently turned off. You have to turn it off before each drive. When it goes off it’s extremely invasive. Loud buzzer and it steers to the left. If you have AWD it’s harder to overpower it than RWD. Numerous complaints on all the forums.
Ahh I have RWD and for me it is a gentle nudge not something I have to wrestle with. Of note I was a blacksmith in a previous life.YMV