Firmware Build v9.0 2018.48 34a883d (12/07/2018)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Mike

Legendary Member
Country
Country
What is the app connectivity issue on 46.2? I am still on 42.4 and have noticed it's difficult to impossible to wake the car from the app the past day or two.
My iPhone 6 has been pretty steady the past eight weeks or so, but since 46.2, it's back to not unlocking the car first attempt of the day, my music won't connect and stream, etc.

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just downloaded 48. Nothing big. PIN number to operate. View nearby charging options in mobile app. Does mention minor bug fixes, but no detail about them.

barjohn

Country
Country
Where is all the new stuff Elon's been promising? 1. Update request feature 2. Smart Summons 3. Calling for service ranger 4. New Easter eggs & Games. I think there were more but it has been a while so I have forgotten them. :)

Rick Steinwand

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Where is all the new stuff Elon's been promising? 1. Update request feature 2. Smart Summons 3. Calling for service ranger 4. New Easter eggs & Games. I think there were more but it has been a while so I have forgotten them. :)
I'm going to go out on a limb and say, "it'll be under your tree by the end of the month".

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, while our Nevada friend was again first to receive this update, I'm surprised to see it rolled out to the public just hours later instead of days.

RonAz

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got 2018.48 tonight in Arizona. Saw the Superchargers on my phone. Tap on one and it is sent to the car. Tomorrow I'll see what that means.

slacker775

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m still stuck on 42.3. Oddly, it seems since I signed up for the early access thing they did a little while ago, I’ve gotten one update at best. I used to get them pretty promptly after they started rolling out. Maybe I should have read the fine print a little closer!