Firmware build v9.0 2018.42.3 eb373a (11/1/2018)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just installed 42.3, yes 42.3, from 39.7. I have a P3D- w/EAP. Release notes reference only key fob. No NOA, no mention of re-gen. Haven't driven, so maybe NOA shows after calibration, but doubtful since it's unmentioned in release notes. Leaving in an hour for 3 day road trip and would love to try out NOA, fingers crossed. BTW, this only my second software update in 5 weeks(36.2->39.7.1->42.3). To my knowledge I've never had a maps update(they show up the same way as any other software update don't they? How often?) who thinks that a SC visit is warranted?

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just installed 42.3 from 39.7 on my P3D- w/EAP this morning. Nothing but Key fob info in release notes. No NOA, no regen update. Confused, disappointed.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As noted by beastmode13 above, I too observed an increase in the rated range estimation. My charge completed this morning with an estimated range of 241mi. When the update was complete, my estimated range is now shown as 247. Interesting. Went from 40.1 -> 42.3

Vidya

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Got update this morning from 39.7 -> 42.3. Keyfob support and increased regen. No Nav on Autopilot!!!!!... Don't know if this is the case for all Canadians.

Vidya

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
39.7 to 42.3 , support for new Keyfob and increased regen. no Nav on Autopilot :-(.

wackojacko

Country
Country
Got update this morning from 39.7 -> 42.3. Keyfob support and increased regen. No Nav on Autopilot!!!!!... Don't know if this is the case for all Canadians.
I just updated this morning as well. Haven't driven yet but I assume yah we won't get NOA yet. Probably for two reasons, 1 regulator and 2 mapping. just my guess though.

I hope they give us a key fob for "free" so we can at least start using summon (or have the regulation tweaked)

Vidya

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just updated this morning as well. Haven't driven yet but I assume yah we won't get NOA yet. Probably for two reasons, 1 regulator and 2 mapping. just my guess though.

I hope they give us a key fob for "free" so we can at least start using summon (or have the regulation tweaked)
Even NOA is confined by regulatory body?. I doubt. Anyway. free keyfob should be given to all Canadian owners at least.

Vidya

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I drove this morning, and I didn't feel the change physically in regen but the energy graph showing better average.

NR4P

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Remotely updated the car, 1500 miles away from me. I am not in USA, but the car is, how cool.
Its on 42.3 now, will see if NOA is there as I return very soon.

wackojacko

Country
Country
Why should regulations in your country cost Tesla? Change your regulations.
I don't disagree with you, but they did put the same description on autopilot on the CAD site as the US site. It has the clause about regulatory approval. We up North just want the same functionality.

Maybe we compromise, reduced/50% cost on the first key fob? I probably need to get one, the wifes phone LG G6 just doesn't work well as a key.

@gravityrydr

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just installed this AM. Didn't get a chance to test much on the commute. Forgot to enable Drive on Nav before I started out for work.