Firmware build v9.0 2018.41 4c56698 (10/21/2018)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

cain04

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
2018.41 4c56698 posted on TeslaFi. Both on Model 3's in Connecticut. Both coming from 2018.39.6.1. I'm starting to wonderin which will be the new mass migration. Looking forward to the first big big fix for V9.

M3OC Rules

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hopefully 41 is the one! That 39.6 down to 32.7 and 36.2 down to 32.4 is a little puzzling(scary). I really wish they said what version was going to install before you did it.

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I have no idea. I wish there were a forum Tesla setup for early access people to talk about a release.

that being said, I got this tonight and there are no new notes on the release. likely bug fixes
Were you early access before the big invite a couple weeks ago or added then? Does the build say beta?

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
A friend with Model S says 41 contains Nav on Auto.
It seems to me Tesla is purposely rolling things out to S&X several days before Model 3. Probably just because they want people with more Tesla experience testing things first.
There are a few 3s with 41 showing on TeslaFi, but till folks comment here will we know if its EA-only or if it contains Nav on Auto for all.

tipton

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
A friend with Model S says 41 contains Nav on Auto.
It seems to me Tesla is purposely rolling things out to S&X several days before Model 3. Probably just because they want people with more Tesla experience testing things first.
There are a few 3s with 41 showing on TeslaFi, but till folks comment here will we know if its EA-only or if it contains Nav on Auto for all.

can confirm this is an early access release, Tesla actually sent us an email about it today to those in the program. can't really talk about anything else i guess...

babula

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hell..... I just want to get the update..... 36.2 here ..... still......
I feel you man, I just got it this weekend (was getting very impatient before that, esp after seeing so many people post about it).