Firmware build v9.0 2018.40.0 45f3c18 (10/16/2018)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

babula

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
No need to take over, but we usually hold for a confirmed Model 3 install as some versions never touch the Model 3.
Yeah great point, this has only touched S 75D currently but I'm hoping we get it as well.

babula

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Someone in another thread with a M3 reported that they received this patch.

I guess they are not on TeslaFi because I've been tracking it like a hawk and have not seen any M3s there at all so far...

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Someone in another thread with a M3 reported that they received this patch.
I guess they are not on TeslaFi because I've been tracking it like a hawk and have not seen any M3s there at all so far...
They said it was 40.1, which would be a different firmware build from this one (40.0). But yeah, TeslaFi has not yet reported any Model 3s with 40.anything yet. Perhaps that will change by tomorrow morning?

babula

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
They said it was 40.1, which would be a different firmware build from this one (40.0). But yeah, TeslaFi has not yet reported any Model 3s with 40.anything yet. Perhaps that will change by tomorrow morning?
Must have missed that part.

I really hope something comes out soon, I've been patiently waiting for two weeks while watching a bunch of other people get it. About to go on a long trip this weekend and I would love to have some new AP features to test out.