Beta Firmware Build BETA v9.0 2019.20.4.5 f0b6625 (6/26/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Have you gotten it?

• Yes

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • No

Votes: 104 85.2%

• Total voters
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It seems that this firmware include

* v3 enhanced summon which is better than v2 enhanced summon
* "Standby mode" - Tesla is online ready to start Enhanced Summon immediately.
* seem still not so practical - not faster than walk to the car
* 17 users of this forum voted yes "gotten it"

information from a reddit user with early access program. not me.

Last edited:

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
"Standby mode" - Tesla is online ready to start Enhanced Summon immediately.
As far as I can tell, this mode just sounds like a way to keep your car awake. Kind of like:
  • Sentry Mode without the alarms 🔴
  • Dog Mode without the dog 🐶
  • Keep Climate On without keeping climate control on ❄
I'd be curious if that's all there is to this mode, or if it actually holds the car in the "ready to summon" state.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As far as I can tell, this mode just sounds like a way to keep your car awake. Kind of like:
  • Sentry Mode without the alarms 🔴
  • Dog Mode without the dog 🐶
  • Keep Climate On without keeping climate control on ❄
I'd be curious if that's all there is to this mode, or if it actually holds the car in the "ready to summon" state.
Yeah, if this doesn't use any more power than sentry mode, which I already leave on outside of home, then I'd likely leave this enabled (once I get Enhanced Summon).

3sGoto11

This would be huge for me! I have no LTE signal at my home. To turn on heat or AC in the morning before getting in the car I need to go to a place in my home where the app connects and then unlock and lock the car to wake it up. Every time I do that the horn beeps twice. Every time the horn beeps I have three small dogs that are thrown into a frenzy. This would be life changing for me!

Long Ranger

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This would be huge for me! I have no LTE signal at my home. To turn on heat or AC in the morning before getting in the car I need to go to a place in my home where the app connects and then unlock and lock the car to wake it up. Every time I do that the horn beeps twice. Every time the horn beeps I have three small dogs that are thrown into a frenzy. This would be life changing for me!
I'm not sure what feature you are referring to that you think will help with this, but did you know that you can turn off the horn honking upon lock?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm not sure what feature you are referring to that you think will help with this, but did you know that you can turn off the horn honking upon lock?
this is actually the remote unlock horn honk, not locking horn honking. Im not sure if it is part of the same setting or would always honk regardless.

3sGoto11

There was talk of a keep awake feature. I want the walkaway honk on though. I will have to look to see if there is a separate setting just for unlock. But even then, after a few mewling the car locks and honks. Alternatively, give me location controls so it down not lock at home! That would be perfect.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You don’t have to lock/unlock the car in order to wake it up. Just opening the Tesla app on your phone wakes the car up. It might take a few seconds.

You don’t have to lock/unlock the car in order to wake it up. Just opening the Tesla app on your phone wakes the car up. It might take a few seconds.
Incorrect. If you read my thread you would see that the issue is that my car gets no LTE coverage in my garage due to my poor cell coverage.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Incorrect. If you read my thread you would see that the issue is that my car gets no LTE coverage in my garage due to my poor cell coverage.
I did read your thread, and what I said is not incorrect; we’re just talking in 2 different contexts. I see now that when you say you have to go to an area in your house to connect, you mean the Bluetooth connection to the car. I thought you meant a WiFi connection. We’re on the same page now

I did read your thread, and what I said is not incorrect; we’re just talking in 2 different contexts. I see now that when you say you have to go to an area in your house to connect, you mean the Bluetooth connection to the car. I thought you meant a WiFi connection. We’re on the same page now
Excellent :) I know this doesn't affect many...but my dogs would really appreciate it.