Firmware Build 2018.26.2 6341863 (7/25/18)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Only a single install so far on an XP100D but we’re expecting an update to 26.1 that seems to have stopped distribution. Maybe this is the one?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Only a single install so far on an XP100D but we’re expecting an update to 26.1 that seems to have stopped distribution. Maybe this is the one?
Installs picked up but still only X’s so far

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Quick question about Teslafi, do they see and report the software on download or at/after an install? I figure it has to be the latter right? So that could explain why there is a straggler or two like the 26.1 showing installed today. Could have downloaded a day or two ago and deferred for install. 24.8 could be in the same boat, but @SoFlaModel3 you were expecting that yesterday. I think @LUXMAN just got that as well yesterday, but is not on TeslaFi.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Quick question about Teslafi, do they see and report the software on download or at/after an install? I figure it has to be the latter right? So that could explain why there is a straggler or two like the 26.1 showing installed today. Could have downloaded a day or two ago and deferred for install. 24.8 could be in the same boat, but @SoFlaModel3 you were expecting that yesterday. I think @LUXMAN just got that as well yesterday, but is not on TeslaFi.
It's my understanding that TeslaFi scrapes the installed FW version from the API stream so it would only show the active version installed.

An interesting note about this version is that it is only being installed on international S/X cars thus far. I recall a similar release several versions ago that was only installed on international S/X cars and it never made it stateside or on Model 3s. Maybe we need to wait for a different update....

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just to confirm what @Brokedoc said, TeslaFi didn’t update until I installed 24.8.

JeopardE

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Posted in the other thread -- my coworker got 26.2 yesterday. He just took delivery last week too.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Interesting note. This version was just installed on 2 U.S. Model Xs so perhaps the installation base is expanding but .26 installs are still going strong and installed on 64% of S/Xs.