Firmware Build 2018.18.2 301aeee (5/12/18)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Firmware Build 2018.18.2 301aeee (5/12/18)

Appears to be wide release on S/X.

One Model 3 install reported on TeslaFi and one on EV-FW. Not sure if it’s the same car.

Lightning

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
How do these software updates work exactly? I just got the 2018.16.2 43040e6 today, but there's obviously more current updates than this.

Lightning

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just got my car back from service center and when I picked it up it said there was an update available. It updated to the 2018.16.2. Not sure what software I had before to be honest.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My M3 updated a few nights ago. The only difference I have seen is that there is now an icon that indicates that the auto-high beam setting is enabled.