Financing your Model 3 (rates & all) - NA data

Niket

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That's exactly what I had to provide. I found that Tesla provided the RMV1 form a day or so before delivery, you might have to stay on top of tesla to give it to you and then you can email it to SMFCU.
I picked up the check the day before I picked up the car. Was not very hard. Just keep after your DA, to get you that RMV1 form. You can also contact the delivery center (I assume Dedham) to fax the documents to them as well.
Thank you. Hope fully everything goes well!

Jay Jay

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We already had financing set up through our bank, but we also applied through Tesla. Got two hits from different lenders. We took the Wells Fargo offer which was 3.99% for 72 months.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m in Houston. Went with First Service Credit Union. 2.99% at 72 months. The gentleman I worked with was very helpful. When I first contacted him, he was going through his first model 3 process, so being his second, things went smoothly. No issues with the Texas process (paying once VIN was assigned). If interested, PM me and I’ll provide Travis’s contact info. He was great.

CAVol

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I live in Northern California. It's worth calling them to find out though, given that they have the best rate for 60 months.
did you register, etc all online and just hope for the best? i called and asked if i could apply for membership and the first thing they asked was if i live in socal.

RAS550

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I just applied online and called to follow up since I wanted a quick decision. No one asked about socal but I did tell them I am in northern California. They said I'd have to mail in the $6 then.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Question about Carolina Cooperative. They are currently advertising a 2.25% loan on their site. When I called for the application, she stated 2.25% was only if you had direct deposit setup with them, otherwise it would be 2.99%. Did anyone experience this?

scherer326

Country
Country
I am going through Carolina Cooperative for my model 3 loan. They have been fantastic to work with so far. I had to physically sign a paper application and mail it back to them because I live in Florida. Then need original signature to open open account. Loan is treated separately afterwards. I am getting 2.99% which is great.

JO<3M3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
1.49% available for those in NY's Capital Region (Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga) from First New York FCU. This applies for loans either 48 or 60 months. They're advertising 2.49% after the autopayment discount and then you get another 1% off for hybrid and EV vehicles.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
In Gladale CA, there is Clearpath FCU. I got a 1.49% APR auto loan for 48 months earlier today. I don’t think the member requirements are that strict. Can become a member if you donate $5 to one of their nonprofits. Worth checking out.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hello Everyone,

For those still in the ordering process, below is the information needed to get you the interest rate match. I have done this with my purchase and will be refinancing my Tesla TD Auto finance loan at a lower rate as soon as I receive my my rebate check. Let me know if you need more information. Some SC’s don’t know this and need to told what should happen.

086f2d41-e450-4dd1-925f-bb10c7ba6b45-jpeg.19734

[mod edit: referral link removed]

Last edited by a moderator: