Finally ordered!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

jasonm163

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm so excited. I just couldn't wait any longer especially since I want to get the $7500 rebate. I couldn't decide on a configuration which took me forever.

Ended up ordering the long range AWD white with white interior aero wheels and EAP. I love in DFW Texas so hopefully everything goes smoothly and can take delivery before end of year.

Came from an 06 sti to a 2015 Evo x, then most recently tried to get something tame and went with the new civic and realized I'm too much of a car guy lol

Any advice to get the process going smoothly or just in general is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Congratulations!

Only advice is to sit back and relax and you’ll be a Tesla owner soon. But also follow all of the directions on the site — when they ask for docs, etc.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm so excited. I just couldn't wait any longer especially since I want to get the $7500 rebate. I couldn't decide on a configuration which took me forever.

Ended up ordering the long range AWD white with white interior aero wheels and EAP. I love in DFW Texas so hopefully everything goes smoothly and can take delivery before end of year.

Came from an 06 sti to a 2015 Evo x, then most recently tried to get something tame and went with the new civic and realized I'm too much of a car guy lol

Any advice to get the process going smoothly or just in general is greatly appreciated.
Congrats! And great choice of car color ;)

Advice: Patience is going to be HUGE. Tesla is still experiencing growing pains and seem to pass those pains on to customers unfortunately. I would suggest finding a hobby while you wait and try not to refresh your account page every hour on the hour (but who am I kidding, I did this. lol).

I joined here too and talking with people here, reading everyone's experiences and just being part of the TOO forum in general made things better/easier, so much so that I'm still here! They can't get rid of me now! ;)

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

Congrats and welcome to the community!

Take some time in your Tesla account and get your documentation ready and uploaded, that will make the delivery a lot smoother for you.

Also, given that Tesla is so busy delivering thousands of cars each month don't be surprised if you don't get the red carpet treatment you might have heard about in the past. They're still learning to scale deliveries so in the meantime search around on the forum here for answers to your questions but also take a look at our YouTube channel where we've produced a series of Model 3 tutorials to get your familiar with the car!